Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mama said there'd be days like this...

What a terrible morning!

I woke up at 6am with a splitting headache. Finally at 6:15 after a couple of rounds of playing "let's hit the snooze button", I got up, went to the bathroom (I know you really wanted to know that.) and, took some Excedrin chased with a cup of coffee.

Feeling a little better, I opted to start waking up the Drama Queen. If she gets up by 6:30am, she's got plenty of time (one would think anyway) to beautificate herself to presentable levels which are deemed acceptable by the other Jr. High drama queens.

However, this particular morning, she opted to be a total HAGATHA and not get out of bed until 6:45 which then caused her to not have nearly enough time to straighten her hair to a level of "board straightness" and barely enough time to apply entirely way to much damn black eyeliner! This, in case you were wondering, is ALL MY FAULT, for not getting her up sooner. Clearly, how did I NOT see it?

Then, the boy...ah the boy. My son who is 3 (going to be 4 next week) has suddenly decided that going potty in the bathroom is entirely over-rated. Whilst I am trying to hustle these little late-makers out the door, he picks that exact moment to announce to me that he did, indeed, pee in his pants. What is causing, this? I have no idea. Please help me, Tom Cruise, I can't even function today and clearly and not equipped to even BE mother!!!!!

No comments: