Friday, December 15, 2006

Holly Jolly...yada yada yada

I am such a procrastinator! Its getting worse and worse each year. I've yet to buy my kids anything for Christmas yet, and my tree isn't even up. It seems like it gets later and later in the year when I do finally get around to decorating and shopping for the holidays.

Today, at least, I got my Christmas bonus and am going to go buy groceries, some things for baking cookies, and the bulk of my Christmas shopping. I'm sure I'll be all kinds of crabby and bitchy afterwards because I hate crowds and people, in general, so pray for me, please.

It's also worthy to note that not only will I be braving the malls which I hate, I'll be shopping with a group of teenage girls from our church youth group! I'm thinking it would be frowned upon were I to spike my coffee with Bailey's for the duration of the day? I'm supposing that would put my journey to hell on the fastrack, huh? Okay fine, but there will be coffee, right? There at least has to be coffee!!!!