Tuesday, December 5, 2006

So, I'm new to the world...

Of blogging...of course I have my abysmal thing on MySpace, but this is big league, you know, actually having a blog on blogger. Yay me!

Anyway, I'm Jen. I'm married to a wonderful man and we've got cute kids. I've got a daughter who's 13 and trying to drive me to drink and a son who's 3 and if he doesn't stop crapping in his pants for the love of all that is holy, will also drive me to drink or worse!

I live in MO where currently, 150,000 are still without power due to a recent ice storm. Thank gawd ours came back on Sunday evening which prevented me from becoming a homicidal maniac and going all Samuel L. Jackson on the next person who tried to turn a light on!

Anyway, welcome to my little world here and I hope that you enjoy my little musings...

No comments: